Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh my God heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" being more or less the only noise that can approximate the glee that explodes in my chest every time I watch this:


Anyone who knows me knows I am a huge fan of George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, and also that I'm not honestly that into T.V. shows unless there's something exceptional to get me interested.

This, we will categorize as "exceptional". Sean Bean--who I'll confess to have more than a minor mancrush on--and Peter Dinklage notwithstanding, the cast kind of has me queasy--the guy playing Jaime Lannister in particular, but then again, this is a character who did say "There are no men like me. There's only me"--but I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised. I've never been a TV guy, but, well. I can be.

Fingers crossed. C'mooooooon, 2011. What with the release of The Wise Man's Fear, and what looks like a viable possibility of seeing A Dance For Dragons in print, next year promises to be a biggun.

No comments:

Post a Comment